Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms
institutions are dedicated to offer high-end education and provide a space where children can prosper
and grow to be global citizens. The Phorms network currently includes nine day-care centers, eight
primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. We pride
ourselves on the strong relationships between our children, staff, and parents and consistently strive to
develop ourselves as well as our institutions.
For our Kindergarten in Berlin Steglitz-Zehlendorf we are currently looking for a qualified
Native-level English Speaker
(starting on 01.01.2022)
Your profile & tasks
* You have a background in childcare (e.g. vocational training, a study degree or work experience
in the field of childcare).
* You have a profound knowledge and understanding of child protection obligations.
* You are an open-minded and caring personality with a passion for working with young children.
* You are motivated to support each child individually in their developmental progress and dedicated to enable all children to achieve their full potential.
* You have a keen interest in learning German.
* Attractive benefit package (e.g. subsidized lunch, travel card for public transport)
* Relocation allowance and support in applying for residency and work permit
* Continuing professional development opportunities
* Modern and well-equipped group rooms as well as small groups which enable you to support
* An open and friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international
* Room for your own ideas and the opportunity to actively contribute to daily planning and longterm development of our institution
We seek enthusiastic and open-minded individuals who enjoy working with children in an international
Please apply online https://jobs.phorms.de/en/jobs/early-years-educator-for-our-creche-in-berlin-steglitz-zehlendorf-be-en/
For further information please visit www.phorms.en and https://jobs.phorms.de/en