My client in Shenzhen requires teaching to fill roles in public schools in Shenzhen.
- Native English Speaker from: US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland or South Africa
- Major in Education, English or other related field preferred
- Teaching experience is preferred
- TEFL/TESOL certification is a must if the candidates have no teaching experience.
- Age between 24-45
- Can apply Chinese Z visa in English teaching position.
- Job Description
- Student age: 6~17
- Class size: 35-50 students
- Working hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Mon-Fri, two hours break at noon time
- 2 days off per week, summer and winter vacation
- Class teaching , preparation and relative work
- Accomplish assignments allocated by academic director or principal
- Attending trainings, meetings and school activities
- Student activities
- Parents meetings if needed
- Continuously learning up-to-date class and self-created class and improving
- Basic Salary: 12,000~14,000 RMB/month, half salary during winter vacation
- Housing allowance: 3,000 RMB/month, full housing allowance during winter vacation(No housing allowance if the school provide free accommodation )
- 5,000RMB reimbursement for document authentications, including: work visa, residence permit and medical checkup fees
- Flight Ticket Reimbursement for 1st year: 6,000 RMB
- Contract renewal bonus: 5,000RMB
- Medical and Accident Insurance provided
- Up to 5 days free hotel provided to settle down in the city
- Free upfront flight ticket for recent graduates in 2019/2020: Optional
- 11 days public holiday/year, 2 days off/ week, summer and winter vacations
If you’re interested in these exciting roles, please email your CV to email@example.com with “Shenzhen Public School” in the subject line or simply apply online.